As many of you know, one strategy I employ to help afford Parker is cooking by scratch and keeping a stocked pantry The Prudent Homemaker style.
But I understand that many really don’t know how to cook from scratch, and others are totally overwhelmed at the thought of long term food storage.
So when Shirley J asked if I would be interested in reviewing their Master 30 Meals…….well, I couldn’t get the word YES! out fast enough.
I received their Starter Pack A which includes:
• 96-page program guide and cook book.
• Shirley J Story DVD.
• Universal Sauce, 5-pack.
• White Cheddar, 5-pack.
• Chicken Bouillon, 16 oz.
• Beef Bouillon, 16 oz.
• Pizza & Pasta Seasoning, 8 oz.
• BBQ Sauce Mix, 12 oz.
• Honey White Bread Mix, 1 Loaf.
• Honey Wheat Bread Mix, 1 Loaf.
• Sourdough Bread Mix, 1 Loaf.
• Universal Biscuit & Baking Mix, 1 Batch.
• Universal Dessert Crème Mix, 5-Pack.
Master 30 Meals was designed to help you Master 30 family friendly meals. You get recipes, instructions, and tips, shopping guides….it’s foolproof!
And if THAT’S NOT ENOUGH, you can check out Shirley’s J’s YouTube Cooking Demos.
I have heard so much about Shirley J’s Universal White Sauce that when my kit arrived I grabbed that sauce, turned to pg. 16 of the included cookbook and started cooking! I wanted to see how well this universal sauce matched up to my usual made by scratch Macaroni and Cheese Casserole.
Cheese is grated!
I added the water to Shirley J’s Universal Sauce and stirred. How easy is that? Then I added the cheese to the white sauce and then THAT to the pasta. Topped it with bread crumbs and baked at 350 until bubbly.
Well, by the time I took it out of the oven and turned around to grab my camera, my family was already digging in.
You have no idea how hard it was to get this picture. It’s like herding cats.
But they DID love the mac and cheese!
Just so happens Parker and I can help you out with that!
Just do one or more of the following:
- Leave me a comment telling me why you’d like to win!
- LIKE Shirley J on Facebook and tell them that Parker and I sent you. Come back and let me know that you’ve done this in the comment section below.
- Follow Shirley J on Twitter. Then come back and leave a comment!
- Follow Parker and me on Twitter and Tweet this Giveaway! (Hint: At the bottom of this post you will see the words Share/Save. Next to that you will see a little Twitter bird. Click on that!) Don’t forget to come back and leave a comment telling us that you did!
Make sure you tell me in separate comments about each task you complete. If you list all of them in just one single comment then you’ll wind up with one single entry.
Contest ends June 10th. Winner to be chosen by Random.org.
And because I blog with Integrity: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I did receive the Master 30 Meals kit for free. It’s kinda hard to review something unless you actually have one, ya know?