We’re still here.
Still kinda lost.
I’m having a hard time getting my mojo back.
We took Parker up for his Chest CT only to discover he won’t stay still enough for the procedure.Â So we go back up on Monday for a sedated Chest CT.
Haven’t heard from anyone in regards to Parker’s stoma reduction, new tubes, FEES, pH probe, and new trach size.
Trying to decide if when they do call we should schedule after Parker has received his H1N1 vaccination.Â Cause Primary’s is officially crawling with H1N1.
I’m starting to wonder if I’m ever going to be able to feel happy again.
I really miss feeling hopeful.