This Giveaway is now closed! Thanks so much for your support! We’ll announce the winner soon!
Parker and I are giving away a $200.00 AmEx Gift card courtesy of Salonpas Pain Relief!
It started out as such a simple little thing.
And a kid that doesn’t even weigh a full 35 pounds.
Oh, the plans were grand.Â The kid adores the outside.Â And his cabin fever was through the roof.
The Blue Eyed Girl and I had a spectacular time pulling our Hero around the neighborhood.Â The place was truly a Winter Wonderland.
Our Hero was in the Pure and Total Bliss Zone.
I remember, after coming back inside, thinking about how great of a workout pulling that sled had been.Â And how I’d have to do it again tomorrow.
Except tomorrow came and I was so sore just blinking hurt.
Yeah.Â That is what the wonderful advanced maternal age will do for a girl.
I wish I would have known then what I know now.
SALONPAS Pain Relief would have really have made that day a little easier.Â And I could have purchased them right over the counter at the Walmart that is just down the road from me.
I could have been pain free.
Haven’t heard about SALONPAS Pain Relief and SALONPAS Arthritis Relief?Â Well, let me introduce you.
- SALONPASÂ® Pain Relief and SALONPASÂ® Arthritis Pain are the first and only over-the-counter pain-relieving patches approved by the FDA
- Theyâ€™re proven to work on mild to moderate pain and are great for muscle and joint pain, back pain and sprains, strains and bruises
- SALONPASÂ® patches contain an anti-inflammatory drug, which is time-released and lasts up to 12 hours
- SALONPASÂ® Pain Relief and SALONPASÂ® Arthritis Pain are thin, comfortable and flexible making them easy to wear especially when you want to remain active
- Salonpas was recently featured in a Wall Street Journal article, which discusses patch versus a pill as a method of pain relief..
- SALONPASÂ® Pain Relief and SALONPASÂ® Arthritis Pain are available at most major drug stores including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Duane Reade, and most Wal-Mart stores.
But wait.Â It gets even better.
Our friends at SALONPAS are giving away a $200.00 AMEX gift card as a way to celebrate your new friendship!
The requirements are easy:
- Send out a tweet, answering the question: “What is your favorite winter activity and why?” along with the #Salonpas hashtag.
AND a Tweet asking:
- Winter activities giving you muscle pain? Check out #Salonpas on Facebook for solutions: http://facebook.com/salonpas.
- EXTRA/OPTIONAL ENTRY: Like SALONPAS on Facebook at http://facebook.com/salonpas.
Don’t forget to leave a comment for EACH TWEET and your OPTIONAL ENTRY!
I’ve just been told that if you tweet this:
@momitforward Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win a $400 AmEx gc from #SalonpasÂ http://bit.ly/hM02rA PLS RT
you will be entered into a drawing to win a FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR AmEx gift card.
(NOTE: You can enter BOTH giveaways but only win once.)
Go Get Tweeting!
The fine print: Giveaway ends midnight Monday, February 28th, EST.Â I will send ONE email to the winner.Â If I don’t hear back from you in 24 hours, I’ll let random.org pick a new winner.
More fine print: This is a compensated post.Â The story is true.Â And I will be keeping SALONAS Pain Relief in my medicine cabinet for the next snow storm.Â I’ll also be keeping some on hand to slap on Reed’s back when it acts up.Â Reed could use to be a part of the Pain Free Movement.